The Account Manager will:
- Be responsible for managing their own customer base.
- Establish and develop relationships with pre-quote and post-quote customers through telephone contact, correspondence and exhibition participation to ensure that all personal and sales targets are achieved.
- Follow-up projects to an agreed SLA to ensure conversion of sales opportunities is maximised.
- Handle all incoming phone and written requests from prospects and act on these involving other business members as appropriate.
- Handle customer objections and use their negotiation skills to manage the customer relationship through to order.
- Where orders are confirmed, ensure customer information passed to the design team is obtained in a timely fashion and is accurate and informative.
- Record all data in the appropriate manner in the company’s CRM system, ensuring they have recorded all of the necessary details.
Training: A comprehensive induction and training programme is provided.
Benefits: Company pension contribution up to 3%, 10% discount off local leisure centres, cycle scheme, free parking, great onsite facilities, 23 days leave plus bank holidays (rising to 28 days), enhanced maternity benefits.
Career progression: Great opportunities across all teams (Field Sales, BDM, Marketing, IT, Finance, Design).