The main duties of the Business Development Manager will include:
- Self-generating new business opportunities in order to expand the customer base (with 1.5 days support from telesales and ad hoc support from the Marketing team)
- Developing excellent business relationships and selling in person and remotely
- Being responsible for the sales of the company’s products and services to maximise the growth across the entire business
- Demonstrating and developing technical selling skills of product knowledge to give effective presentations to key business decision-makers
- Ensuring the effective implementation of marketing plans
- Developing client relationships and referrals through networking on social media and in-person
- Exploiting new business opportunities using social media such as Linkedin, researching news articles, industry news and other methods
- Maintaining accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within the assigned territory
- Understanding the company’s pricing and proposal models
- Completing tenders as and when required.
Great Place to Work certified, NEST pension, independent company, company incentives including hotel stays and monetary incentives, company car/car allowance, mobile phone, laptop, full ongoing support of the company, social events, 20 days annual leave per annum plus Bank Holidays (negotiable), free onsite parking.
Full in house company and supplier training will be provided.
Starting ASAP for the right candidate.