The successful candidate will:
- Source and develop leads and enquiries, in order to create opportunities to deliver a sustainable stream of business.
- Develop relationships with customers, identifying and qualifying potential quality business opportunities for the company as well as specifying the right systems(s) for their project.
- Work closely with the company’s regional business development managers where appropriate.
- Be a team player, confident and driven towards ensuring that personal sales targets are met whilst contributing to the achievement of the team’s target through proactive identification and follow-up and effective qualification of potential new business.
- Act as the first point of contact for new customers and will therefore need to deliver an excellent first impression and customer service experience.
- Work independently to maintain a working knowledge of the company’s products and those of competitors.
- Need to have a high level of focus and motivation within the sales arena.
Training: The client offers a comprehensive induction and training programme including product knowledge training, time spent with the company’s Directors, and all teams, an industry-specific installation course, and ongoing training and support thereafter. The first month to six weeks will be assigned for product/company training. There is a lot of technical information to learn.
Benefits: Company pension contribution up to 3%, 10% discount off local leisure centres, cycle scheme, free parking, great onsite facilities, 23 days leave plus bank holidays (rising to 28 days), enhanced maternity benefits.
Career progression: great opportunities across all teams (Field Sales, Account Management, Marketing, IT, Finance, Design).