Community Field Sales Representative
Community Field Sales Representative
Our client is proud to be one of the largest rural broadband providers in the country.
As part of their growth plans, they are now seeking a Community Field Sales Representative to support them in achieving their goal of providing rural, hard-to-reach communities with the same benefits of lightning-fast broadband as you get in the city.
Monday to Friday, 9 am-5:30 pm, with some flexibility needed to work weekends if an event requires attendance (overtime is paid for this).
Type of Role
This is an exciting role where you will be helping to change the connectivity landscape of rural villages and towns, influencing the rollout of life-changing gigabit-capable networks to areas with terrible internet connections.
- You will be building relationships with key personnel, residents, and businesses within the community.
- Using a consultative sales approach involving researching and evaluating customer needs.
- You will act as the initial ‘face’ of the company, representing the brand in your area and introducing the company’s products and services to potential customers and helping build and support the company’s customer base in areas where they have either built or plan to build new broadband infrastructure.
- With direction from the Regional Manager, you will be responsible for coordinating and supervising activities in your area to convert prospects into successful customers through various sales methods such as door-to-door canvassing, events, and presentations.
- You will support the sales funnel by gathering quality prospect data to convert to customers and support the marketing team by obtaining information regarding local and county activities and monitoring any competitor activity.
- The role will also involve presenting the company and its services at community gatherings, events, and shows.
Company benefits include:
- £25k basic plus uncapped commission, OTE £30k to £40k.
- 25 days annual leave, plus Bank Holidays and your Birthday off
- Branded Company Car (for business use only)
- Fuel Card#
- Mobile Phone, Laptop, Samsung Tablet
- Expenses Debit Card
- Branded workwear
- Life assurance
- Income Protection
- 8% matching on our Pension scheme
- Bike to Work and Electric Vehicle Schemes.
- Health Cash Plan
- Wellbeing and Social initiatives
- Opportunity to sign up for the Training Events via our Access development portal
- Employee referral scheme.
- Monthly employee awards programme
Training: Will be provided.
Location: The successful candidate must hold a full UK driving licence, as you will be provided with a branded vehicle for business purposes. The candidate will ideally be placed in/around Taunton/Bridgwater. The territory covered will be around one hour from here. However, cover may be required at other sites occasionally. Travel to the company’s Head Office in Southgate is required every quarter for a company meeting.
Start date: asap for the right candidate.
The successful candidate will:
- Ideally, come from a field sales background, although this is only desirable.
- Sales/customer service backgrounds will also be considered.
- Be positive
- Be professional, customer-orientated and consultative
- Be driven and self-motivated
- Be happy working toward targets
- Possess a UK driving licence and be happy travelling on all types of roads in all weather conditions.
- Be a team player with a great personality, a positive attitude, and a strong work ethic.
- Able to work on their initiative and with minimal supervision.
- Able to communicate effectively and efficiently, both verbally and written.
- Be open and honest, always positively representing the company.
- Ideally, be knowledgeable in using a CRM, such as Salesforce or Zoho.
This job is for me
If you feel that you can successfully fulfil this vacancy then apply now:
- By applying online
- Or calling us on: 01392 344924
- Or emailing your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
KME Sales NEWSLETTER
KME Recruitment Services
We pride ourselves on providing a complete recruitment solution and are continually looking for ways to offer additional services that we feel will…
CV Writing Tips
Your CV is your tool for gaining a companies initial interest. If your CV is not eye-catching, it is full of grammatical errors and does not represent your…