- Do you have a track record in auditing, training and/or compliance, combined with a strong team leading and people management skills?
- Do you want to work for a company that prides itself on developing a culture of empowerment and staff ownership?
- Do you want a clear career path and promotion structure with the opportunity to develop your skills through what are nationally recognised training schemes?
- Do you want the support of a multi-million-pound company’s experienced back-office infrastructure to ensure you succeed in your role?
If you answered yes to the above, then we have the role for you.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Qualifications Required:
• Strong understanding of the recruitment life cycle
• Experience in a compliance role in a highly regulated arena
• Strong attention to detail
• Proven, solid experience of managing a team to success
• Thorough understanding and appreciation of compliance and legislation in healthcare recruitment.
• Good general level of education (Minimum A-C in Maths & English at GCSE or equivalent)
• Ability to build and maintain excellent working relationships and strong customer service skills
• Excellent administration and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Competent at managing a heavy workload in a pressurised environment
• To have the capacity to remain calm and professional when under pressure
• Ability to investigate and manage complaints
• A good standard of Excel knowledge
• Good technical appreciation and ability to absorb training around CRM, online portals and process automation.
• Strong and proven success rate in achieving high pass rates in external audits
• Experience in dealing with NHS and Local Authority contracts.