- Promote the company’s insurance and finance products to their existing customers
- Ensuring customers are always happy and the business meets its sales targets, achieving its growth plans.
- Build relationships with new customers which would entail ringing local businesses and gaining insurance details to pass onto the company’s commercial team to contact
- Contributing to marketing campaigns
- Sell professionally and compliantly, delivering a consistently good experience to customers.
- Providing exceptional administrative support, handling insurance quotations and undertaking insurance transactions, general sales and administrative tasks claims handling and potentially some bookkeeping administration with a ‘can-do’ proactive enthusiasm.
- Maximise inbound sales opportunities, cross-selling to new and existing customers, and assist with renewal retention by using your excellent telephone manner to make the most of every call.
Minimum qualifications: Maths & English Grade C or above and IT GCSE (or equivalent)
Training: An extensive training programme within a supportive and friendly environment will be provided including online workbooks, webinars for technical information and 3 exams to take. There is significant training involved which has to be passed to enable employment to continue.