Customer Service Advisor
Our client is seeking two Customer Service Advisers to join their Barnstaple office. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-respected and growing company with the potential for future development within their business.
They are looking for two enthusiastic and customer-focussed individuals to join their small and friendly Barnstaple team, where the candidates will play a key part in the success of this expanding local business.
Monday to Friday (9 am-5 pm).
Type of Role
- Promoting the company’s products to their existing customers
- Providing excellent customer service at all times
- Ensuring customers are always happy and the business meets its sales targets, achieving its growth plans.
- Building relationships with new customers which entails contacting local businesses and gaining contact details to pass on to the company’s commercial team to contact/sell (approximately two days a week)
- Some cold calls will be involved, but mainly to existing or ex-customers or using introductory letters to be followed up by calls (this will involve around two hours of sales activity every Friday – sending around ten letters or making ten telephone calls to new or existing customers).
- Contributing to marketing campaigns
- Selling professionally and compliantly, delivering a consistently good experience to customers.
- Providing exceptional administrative support, handling insurance quotations and undertaking insurance transactions, general sales and administrative tasks, claims to handle and potentially some bookkeeping administration with a ‘can-do’ proactive enthusiasm.
- Maximising inbound sales opportunities, cross-selling to new and existing customers and assisting with renewal retention by using your excellent telephone manner to make the most of every call.
- Minimum qualifications: Maths & English Grade C or above and IT GCSE (or equivalent) or other qualifications that will demonstrate the capability to undertake the qualifications required for this role.
Annual leave allowance: 26 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays.
Salary: £20k- £22k depending on experience. There will also be tailored monetary incentives too.
- Ideally, have previous insurance experience, although full training is provided.
- Have experience within a customer service environment.
- Possess a friendly and professional nature to build long-lasting business relationships.
- Be willing to learn and take on board new information.
- Ideally possess Maths and English Grade C or above, or higher education qualifications.
- Possess good IT, customer service and administrative skills.
- Be no stranger to applying an outstanding telephone manner and a flexible, people-orientated approach to everything you do.
- Relish the challenge of being part of a truly customer-focused, ambitious team.
- Sales/prospecting experience would be desirable; however, not essential.
This job is for me
If you feel that you can successfully fulfil this vacancy then apply now:
- By applying online
- Or calling us on: 01392 344924
- Or emailing your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
KME Sales NEWSLETTER
KME Recruitment Services
We pride ourselves on providing a complete recruitment solution and are continually looking for ways to offer additional services that we feel will…
CV Writing Tips
Your CV is your tool for gaining a companies initial interest. If your CV is not eye-catching, it is full of grammatical errors and does not represent your…