Customer Technical Support Associate
Customer Technical Support Associate
Our client offers an award-winning, ground-breaking and disruptive technology that is proven to have dramatic effects within their chosen industry. They are continuing their exciting growth plans and are now looking for a Customer Technical Support Associate to join their Customer Support team.
This is a fantastic company to work for that offers a fun and employee-focused culture where they want their employees to flourish.
The Customer Technical Support Associate will maintain and develop good relationships with the company’s customers. Working as part of a fast-paced team, the successful candidate will always put the customer first and will have a dynamic approach to any task – whether it’s resolving an issue, answering a query or fulfilling a request, they’ll consistently meet the customers’ needs under the direction of a Customer Support Manager.
Starting salary of £22k with progression to £23k within around six months if probation/training is passed.
Monday to Friday, 8:30 am-5 pm/5:30 pm.
Type of Role
Key responsibilities include:
- Day to day: looking after each customer, managing the company’s portal, changes to customer’s portfolios and general support admin as the Customer Technical Support ‘go to’ contact for each account.
- Identifying and resolving technical issues using diagnostics knowledge to remotely fix issues where possible (e.g. sending SMS updates).
- Arranging on-site Engineer visits with customers to support any technical errors.
- Updating customer details.
- Raising any portal issues and informing customers of problems, updates and changes.
- Arranging the installation and removal of the company’s devices in accordance with any account changes.
- General admin support to include:
- Coordinating inbound customer queries and assigning ‘cases’ to colleagues through Salesforce (CRM).
- Taking incoming calls on the main customer support line, including from current customers and new users.
- Logging calls and actioned appropriately.
- Building a rapport with your given customer accounts and maintaining positive relationships and high customer satisfaction scores.
- Membership in the employee bonus scheme
- 24 days leave entitlement plus Bank Holidays (pro rata)
- Company and associated benefits
- Extra day off for your birthday (this can be taken two weeks on either side of your actual birthday)
- Christmas closure – closed from Christmas eve at 5 pm until the first working day in January (3 days leave is taken from holiday allowance)
- Holiday buy-back scheme – The chance to buy back up to an extra week’s holiday; the cost of this is spread out over the 12-month period so as not to lose a week’s pay in one month
- Company pension
- Health plan & Dental plan (available once your probation period is completed)
- Company social events
- Company sick pay
The successful candidate must have the following:
- At least 12 months of experience in a customer service role
- Good IT skills – including Microsoft Office and, ideally, CRM system experience
- Strong organisational and administrative skills
- The ability to multitask and deliver under pressure
- First class customer relations skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills (phone and email)
- The ability to problem solve and use their initiative
- Be able to prioritise and multi-task based on customer SLAs and deadlines
- Have good attention to detail
- The ability to be proactive and reactive to sudden changes in workloads or inbound queries
- The ability to assimilate technical information
- The ability to deal with high-pressure situations
This job is for me
If you feel that you can successfully fulfil this vacancy then apply now:
- By applying online
- Or calling us on: 01392 344924
- Or emailing your CV to: email@example.com
KME Sales NEWSLETTER
KME Recruitment Services
We pride ourselves on providing a complete recruitment solution and are continually looking for ways to offer additional services that we feel will…
Your CV is your tool for gaining a companies initial interest. If your CV is not eye-catching, it is full of grammatical errors and does not represent your…