The successful Head of Service Delivery will:
- Be responsible for driving the service delivery for the company’s customers and continuing to deliver a first-class, pre-emptive provision for their customers.
- Manage the Support Team, involving motivating and developing a team of 3
- Manage relationships with the company’s key accounts
- Shape strategic relationships internally and externally to continue building on customer trust in all aspects of all operational support and delivery
- Work alongside the New Business and Account Management functions to constantly evolve the account development plans, with the aim of providing their customers with the services they need whilst gaining commercial growth
- Work closely with the finance department to ensure clients individual requirements are considered during the billing process
- Ensuring updates from partners and suppliers are communicated and actioned internally, pushing knowledge of requirements in relation to the company’s products, services and processes
- Work with the Senior Management team to develop and improve overall operational performance
- Be responsible for providing insight and analysis of key quality data and KPI’s
- Being proactive in driving new service delivery ideas and initiatives
Company Benefits: free onsite parking, working for a company that truly values its employees and appreciates that family comes first, it’s the sort of company where the CEO will sit and have a coffee with you, free onsite facilities, 22 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays which increases with tenure, birthday day off, company pension contributions after 3 months, friendly and supportive office environment.