As an Account Manager, you will:
• Inherit a small nursing desk with targets focused on growing both your candidate pool and your weekly booked hours.
• Combine professionalism and friendliness to meet the needs of clients and workers and deliver a quality service to both, whilst consistently meeting targets.
• Be comfortable managing accounts within the national nursing frameworks, developing a pool of specialist nurses and managing bookings on a daily basis.
• Be responsible for networking and advertising to promote the company to potential candidates, NHS nurses and carers, whilst maintaining and developing relationships, ensuring all candidates are informed of current and future opportunities.
• Ensure that you understand the needs of the clients and match appropriate candidates with vacancies to provide a quality tailored recruitment service whilst continually assisting in the delivery of recruitment targets.
Resourcing new candidates will be key to your success so you will need to develop your own innovative candidate sourcing and selection strategies that will help you stand out from the crowd. Whether you are a social media or networking expert, the relationships you build with our candidate pool will be key to growth and ongoing success.