The successful Recruitment Consultant will combine professionalism and friendliness to meet the needs of clients and workers and deliver a quality service to both, whilst consistently meeting targets. They will be comfortable managing accounts, developing a pool of specialist nurses and managing bookings on a daily basis.
The successful candidate should have:
• Previous recruitment experience with a strong understanding of the recruitment life cycle and best practice recruitment processes involved in supplying temporary staff;
• Proven success in achieving targets;
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with people at all levels both in-person and over the telephone;
• The ability to build and maintain excellent working relationships with clients, workers and colleagues;
• A “can do” attitude and the ability to think “out of the box” to maximise opportunities;
• Excellent administration and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload;
• A good level of general education;
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
They will ideally have:
• Experience running a busy temp desk;
• Proven ability to generate revenue and develop profitable business;
• Demonstrable understanding and appreciation of compliance and legislative requirements in Nursing and Healthcare recruitment.