Recruitment Consultant Healthcare Birmingham
- Do you want to join a successful recruitment team?
- Do you want to run your own desk as you would run your own business?
- Do you want to benefit from the most attractive commission scheme in the market?
- Do you want the support of a multi-million-pound company’s infrastructure to ensure you succeed in your role?
Our client is seeking a recruitment star to join their long-established and successful team based in Birmingham. The successful candidate will be performing within the buoyant and fast-paced healthcare recruitment sector providing specialist nurses to the NHS.
£25k – £35k (depending on experience), £65k OTE uncapped
Monday to Friday, 830am until 530pm
Type of Role
The successful Recruitment Consultant will combine professionalism and friendliness to meet the needs of clients and workers and deliver a quality service to both, whilst consistently meeting targets. They will be comfortable managing accounts, developing a pool of specialist nurses and managing bookings on a daily basis.
The successful candidate should have:
• Previous recruitment experience with a strong understanding of the recruitment life cycle and best practice recruitment processes involved in supplying temporary staff;
• Proven success in achieving targets;
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with people at all levels both in-person and over the telephone;
• The ability to build and maintain excellent working relationships with clients, workers and colleagues;
• A “can do” attitude and the ability to think “out of the box” to maximise opportunities;
• Excellent administration and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload;
• A good level of general education;
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
They will ideally have:
• Experience running a busy temp desk;
• Proven ability to generate revenue and develop profitable business;
• Demonstrable understanding and appreciation of compliance and legislative requirements in Nursing and Healthcare recruitment.
This job is for me
If you feel that you can successfully fulfil this vacancy then apply now:
- By applying online
- Or calling us on: 01392 344924
- Or emailing your CV to: email@example.com
KME Sales NEWSLETTER
KME Recruitment Services
We pride ourselves on providing a complete recruitment solution and are continually looking for ways to offer additional services that we feel will…
CV Writing Tips
Your CV is your tool for gaining a companies initial interest. If your CV is not eye-catching, it is full of grammatical errors and does not represent your…