Recruitment Team Leader
We are excited to be working with our client, who recruits temporary Nurses and Carers across the UK, which is currently one of the most buoyant recruitment sectors. They are a fabulous, forward-thinking employer that passionately believes in empowering people to perform. Their expansion continues across the UK as they have doubled in size in the past five years, and they are now seeking a Recruitment Team Leader to join their Manchester office.
Type of Role
The successful candidate should enjoy all aspects of sales – account development, service and planning – to maximize on business opportunities and promote the company’s recruitment service to temporary nurses and carers.
You should have demonstrable experience in managing a small team, personal development, performance management, training and internal recruitment.
You and your team will be focussed on developing the company’s customer accounts within the local area, developing a pool of specialist nurses, carers and support workers whilst managing bookings daily. The successful candidate will also have the ability to combine professionalism and friendliness to meet the needs of internal staff, clients and workers and deliver a quality service to all whilst consistently meeting targets.
Current team set-up:
- Senior Consultant, Resourcer and 2 Trainees.
- The Team Leader would report to the Area Manager.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with people at all levels, both in person and over the telephone;
- Ability to build and maintain excellent working relationships with clients, workers and colleagues;
- A positive outlook and the ability to think “out of the box” to maximise opportunities;
- Excellent administration and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload;
- Good level of general education; and
- Computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proven ability to generate revenue and develop profitable business;
- Demonstrable understanding and appreciation of compliance and legislative requirements in nursing and healthcare recruitment.
- Strong understanding of the recruitment life cycle and best practice recruitment processes involved in supplying temporary staff.
This job is for me
If you feel that you can successfully fulfil this vacancy then apply now:
- By applying online
- Or calling us on: 01392 344924
- Or emailing your CV to: email@example.com
KME Sales NEWSLETTER
KME Recruitment Services
We pride ourselves on providing a complete recruitment solution and are continually looking for ways to offer additional services that we feel will…
CV Writing Tips
Your CV is your tool for gaining a companies initial interest. If your CV is not eye-catching, it is full of grammatical errors and does not represent your…