- Do you want to work for an employer that puts its employees first?
- Do you want to work for an innovative company with exciting growth plans?
- Do you have around 2 years of experience as a Registered Manager?
- Are you experienced in working with local authorities, families, supervisions, inductions and training?
- Are you experienced in undertaking risk assessments, care planning and reviews with multiple teams of relevant professional bodies?
- Do you have experience in effectively managing services with adults and young children with disabilities / challenging behaviour?
If yes, continue reading below…
Our employee-centric client is looking for a Registered Manager to be responsible for the day-to-day operational management of their service, ensuring the provision of a high-quality service that meets both individual needs and organisational priorities, in accordance with available resources, and that complies with relevant legislation.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company and would suit someone with strong leadership skills who is able to coach, mentor and develop a team and support their personal and professional growth to enable them to contribute value to the business.