Senior Recruitment Consultant or Recruitment Consultant
We are excited to be working with our client who recruit temporary Nurses and Carers across the UK; which is currently one of the most buoyant recruitment sectors. They are a fabulous, forward-thinking employer who passionately believe in empowering people to perform. Their expansion continues across the UK as they have doubled in size in the past 5 years, and they are now seeking a Senior Recruitment Consultant/Recruitment Consultant to join their Manchester office.
Up to £28k (although negotiable for the right candidate) plus attractive uncapped commission.
Monday to Friday, 830am – 530pm (office-based)
Type of Role
- To generate new business through telephone and face to face sales activities by ensuring that the company’s minimum standards are equaled and exceeded
- To maintain and maximise existing business potential by investigating additional areas of need for the company’s services during all telephone and face to face contact
- To maximise potential business opportunities including leads and referrals and to promote full recruitment services offered by the company
- To make client service calls and to take the opportunity to develop business in addition to consolidating the relationship and monitoring the service provided
- To respond to clients requests within the minimum time possible
- To work within the scope of the company pricing policy
- To reach as a minimum agreed on sales and performance targets
- To ensure a suitable pool of candidates are available to fill vacancies and/ or bookings and to respond promptly to bookings
- To recruit quality candidates through planned candidate strategy, including advertising promotional activities, utilising all existing resources within the office in order to fill vacancies/ bookings
- To assess the suitability of candidates for registration
- To support and assist the resourcer with the registering, interviewing, testing and referencing of candidates when necessary.
- To obtain accurate job descriptions and flexible person specifications
- To maintain regular candidate contact
- To ensure that all appropriate candidate checks are carried out fully prior to the commencement of duties, in conjunction with the division’s administrator
- To provide regular and continuous support to contractors, both professional and personal, whilst employed by the client
- To maintain regular contact with clients, both current and prospective on a strategic basis
The successful candidate will:
- Preferably be somebody with Temps in the Private Care & Nursing Homes / Supported Living Mental Health) experience
- Preferably have a proven track record of successful billing in excess of £4k per week (£200k per annum) .
- Have the ability to sell and do business development and must be capable of driving sales and recruitment within the branch.
- Lead by example and support/harness their colleagues (account manager/resourcer), motivating and supporting.
- Need to be aware that while there are warm leads and no shortage of business opportunities, the LIVE candidate base is currently stretched and needs a significant increase for growth.
This job is for me
If you feel that you can successfully fulfil this vacancy then apply now:
- By applying online
- Or calling us on: 01392 344924
- Or emailing your CV to: email@example.com
KME Sales NEWSLETTER
KME Recruitment Services
We pride ourselves on providing a complete recruitment solution and are continually looking for ways to offer additional services that we feel will…
CV Writing Tips
Your CV is your tool for gaining a companies initial interest. If your CV is not eye-catching, it is full of grammatical errors and does not represent your…