Our client based in Taunton, Somerset is seeking 5 Recruitment Consultants to join their existing team to meet the exceptional demand they currently have.
Established 30 years ago this is a reputable company who are experts in construction recruitment with expertise in 5 main areas. The client understands the importance of people and when joining their entrepreneurial and driven team you’ll be rewarded with a great career and attractive benefits and a structured progression path.
Successful candidates will:
- ideally come from a recruitment background with 360 recruitment experience (6 months plus experience in recruitment will be considered), however, candidates with a solid sales background will also be considered
- understand the sales process
- be happy working to targets/KPIs and possess a track record of achieving these
- take a mature approach to work and be happy to be accountable for their own results
- be confident and comfortable and capable of having intelligent business conversations
- be excellent communicators
- be a good team player
- have a positive outlook, be happy and enjoy banter
- Be able to manage their time effectively
- Possess good IT skills.
Training: Successful candidates will receive excellent training at the company’s London office, as well as support online and from the existing team. The client has a Business Improvement Team who are dedicated to assisting with training all employees on an ongoing basis.
Salary: Salary will depend on candidate’s experience, however, a Recruitment Consultant with 2 years previous experience can expect to earn between £24k-£30k plus commission.
Commission: The client offers an excellent commission structure. Consultants are currently taking home £2k commission per month.
Company Benefits: Incentives such as all-expenses paid trips abroad for top-earners (last year the trip was to Monte Carlo), company pension, statutory holiday rising to 25 days per annum one employees have been with the company for 3 years, equity scheme, mileage paid.
Probation period: 6 months
This is an a excellent opportunity for individuals already in Recruitment or those looking to commence their career in the industry. Get in touch today if you would like to apply or to find out more.