The main duties of the Business Sales Executive will include:
- Self-generating new business opportunities in order to expand the customer base
- Developing excellent business relationships and selling in person and remotely
- Being responsible for the sales of the company’s products and services to maximise the growth across the entire business
- Demonstrating and developing technical selling skills of product knowledge to give effective presentations to key business decision-makers
- Ensuring the effective implementation of marketing plans
- Developing client relationships and referrals through networking on social media and in-person
- Exploiting new business opportunities using social media such as Linkedin, researching news articles, industry news and other methods
- Maintaining accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within the assigned territory
- Understanding the company’s pricing and proposal models
- Completing tenders as and when required.
Benefits: Great Place to Work certified, a Top 25 Best Place to Work in the UK 2021, NEST pension, independent company, company incentives including hotel stays and monetary incentives, company car/car allowance, mobile phone, laptop, full ongoing support of the company, social events, 20 days annual leave per annum plus Bank Holidays (negotiable), free onsite parking.
Training: full in-house company and supplier training will be provided.
Start date: asap for the right candidate.