Role and Candidate Profiling
We pride ourselves on providing a complete recruitment solution and are continually looking for ways to offer additional services that we feel will benefit our clients.
Therefore, we are delighted to have introduced a bespoke recruitment profiling solution to our clients.
This recruitment package is an innovative solution that will provide you with insightful information about your candidate’s suitability for the role, including their suitability for the working environment.
This process sits alongside and is in addition to our usual robust recruitment processes.
Our Consultant will work with you to objectively establish the skills needed for this role.
You will receive a complete role specification profile showing the skills and traits of the ideal candidate. Also indicating the environment in which they will be most productive.
Matching the candidates to the role, and before an interview, you will receive a one-page report for each candidate selected for an interview.
The process will highlight the key strengths of each candidate with the role profile. This report will also indicate skills or working styles that the employer may want to explore further at the interview.
We will produce an Employee Integration report on the successful candidate’s appointment detailing what support the new employee may benefit from and guidance on the best way to engage them. A complete individual profile for the new candidate giving a detailed analysis of their strengths and potential development areas is. This is presented in a one-to-one with you.
The Benefits of using Profiling
- Many recruitment processes involve profiling only the applicant and highlighting their preferred communication style or way of working. However, the profiling tool we use enables the Recruiter to profile the role and indicate the skills required and match this to the candidate’s strengths, skills, and suitability.
- C.V.s indicate what someone has done, and profiling gives information about how someone is likely to perform the role.
- It will encourage the employer to think of the candidates’ suitability of integrating with the team and the leadership style or culture of the organisation.
- Ensures clients have more objective information about candidates, including their suitability for the physical working environment and the culture of the business.
- Profiling the role encourages clients to look at what they need, not what they think is required or just replacing what they had before.
- It encourages objectivity in the recruitment process.
- It highlights the natural strengths of the candidate with the role.
- It will highlight areas of potential concern which may need deeper questioning at the interview.
- It enables employers to find a better match to the role reducing the risk of hiring the wrong candidate and increasing candidate retention, and, in turn, decreasing recruitment costs in the long run.
- The successful candidate will have a complete profile delivered, indicating the support they may need in their new role.