- Do you want to work for a company that has a clear career path and promotion structure?
- Do you want to work for an employer that encourages ownership and accountability and believes passionately in empowering their people to perform?
- Do you want to run your desk as you would your own business?
We are excited to be working with our client who recruits temporary Nurses and Carers across the UK; which is currently one of the most buoyant recruitment sectors. They are a fabulous, forward-thinking employer who passionately believes in empowering people to perform. Their expansion continues across the UK as they have doubled in size in the past 5 years, and they are now seeking a Recruitment Consultant to join their Manchester office, the company’s fastest-growing branch.
Type of Role
The successful candidate will:
- Have a strong sales and/or recruitment background and have good longevity in their roles.
- Be focussed on maximising business opportunities and promoting the range of services offered by our client.
- Work within a busy and successful branch and will be involved in generating new business and developing existing business through telephone and face to face sales activities and ensuring profitability through sales, marketing, recruitment and administration.
- Have the ability to combine professionalism and friendliness to meet the needs of clients and workers and deliver a quality service to both, whilst consistently meeting targets.
- Provide support in sourcing and selecting candidates for the business, promoting our client’s referral schemes and ensuring that the candidate pool is growing and improving.
- Work closely with our client’s recruitment and compliance teams to ensure that all of their candidates are made compliant for work as soon as possible and remain compliant.
- Ensure that they understand the needs of the clients and match appropriate candidates with vacancies to provide a quality tailored recruitment service whilst working towards targets set by the company.
- Full company training with nationally recognised training schemes
- Once you have completed your probation, you will be offered the opportunity to undertake CertRP level (the Recruitment and Employment Confederation’s highly acclaimed qualification)
- Clear career path and promotion structure
- Uncapped, simple, monthly commission scheme
- The opportunity to participate in one-off sales competitions across all branches.
- You will learn all aspects of the recruitment lifecycle and follow the well-trodden path that took our client’s CEO from recruitment resourcer to Chief Executive.
Mobile phone and laptop provided if required.
- Mileage is paid.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with people at all levels both in-person and over the telephone;
- Ability to build and maintain excellent working relationships with clients, workers and colleagues;
- Proven success in achieving targets;
- A positive outlook and the ability to think “out of the box” to maximise opportunities;
- Excellent administration and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload;
- Good level of general education;
- Computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience running a busy temp desk
- Demonstrable understanding and appreciation of compliance and legislative requirements in nursing and healthcare recruitment.
- Strong understanding of the recruitment life cycle and best practice recruitment processes involved in supplying temporary staff.
This job is for me
If you feel that you can successfully fulfil this vacancy then apply now:
- By applying online
- Or calling us on: 01392 344924
- Or emailing your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
KME Sales NEWSLETTER
KME Recruitment Services
We pride ourselves on providing a complete recruitment solution and are continually looking for ways to offer additional services that we feel will…
CV Writing Tips
Your CV is your tool for gaining a companies initial interest. If your CV is not eye-catching, it is full of grammatical errors and does not represent your…