The successful candidate should:
• Have experience in working in a fast-paced environment (recruitment/call-centre)
• Possess excellent organisational and communication skills
• Be highly motivated to ensure maximum time efficiency in the application process.
• Have experience as a candidate resourcer and a willingness to actively engage in the recruitment process; leading by example.
• Possess excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with people at all levels both in-person and over the telephone;
• Have the ability to build and maintain excellent working relationships with clients, workers and colleagues;
• Possess a positive outlook and the ability to think “out of the box” to maximise opportunities;
• Have excellent administration and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload;
• Have a good level of general education; and
• Be computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Candidates will ideally possess experience of:
• Successfully building a team and managing the recruitment, on-boarding and development of staff.
• Understanding and appreciation of compliance and legislative requirements in nursing and healthcare recruitment.
• The recruitment life cycle and best practice recruitment processes involved in supplying temporary staff.