At least three years in a similar sales or account management role with comparable goals and responsibilities, or a role with transferable skills and
Approachable, adaptable and passionate about the renewable industry. First-class customer service and CRM management. Desire to succeed with a collaborative team approach.
You are precise and a thorough problem solver. You have a high critical yet creative thinking ability. You are innovative and forward-looking, driven by results. You are a quick learner and not averse to change. You are a strong critical listener and work well as part of a small team and autonomously.
- You should understand traditional sales disciplines and customer care.
- You are highly skilled in IT, particularly Excel & Word.
- You are familiar with CRM systems and adept at maintaining customer and project information.
- You will understand how to develop new customers and create strong business relationships.
- You can identify process inefficiencies and opportunities.
- Good communication skills are vital, including presentations to various audiences.
- The ability to confidently communicate the technical, practical and commercial elements of the company’s ground source heat pump proposal.
You understand the renewable & HVAC industry well and the routes to market.