The successful candidate will:
- Ideally, be an experienced Branch Manager or Senior Consultant looking for a Branch Manager opportunity.
- Preferably somebody with Temps in the Private Care & Nursing Homes / Supported Living Mental Health) arenas
- For a Branch Manager, a proven track record of successful billing and management of a team that delivers in weekly GM in excess of £7k per week (£350k per annum) as a guideline
- Have the ability to sell and do business development and they must be capable of driving sales and recruitment within the branch, if they aren’t billing they must be able to coach it.
- Grow the business either by motivating others to do so or doing it themselves or a combination of both.
- Lead and build a team, manage staff to targets whilst creating a fun working environment and develop people for the future.
- Need to be aware that while there are warm leads and no shortage of business opportunities, the LIVE candidate base is currently stretched and needs a significant increase for growth.
If the candidate is more of a people manager and isn’t going to bill or build their own desk that’s ok, but the commission scheme will be different. The company will discuss this but it will be target based (GM) and potentially quarterly.
If the candidate is a big biller that wants a stab at management, they must foster a team and put others before themselves.
If the successful candidate has colleagues they would like to bring with them the company are open to this and can employ a team rather than an individual.