Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager
If you are an ambitious, self-motivated sales professional passionate about telecoms, technology or IT, our client wants to hear from you!
They are looking for a Business Development Manager of a professional level to join their Swansea-based multi-award-winning team. The successful candidate will be ambitious, driven, and passionate about delivering customer excellence.
Our client is a leading provider of telecommunications and IT services in the UK and is a 40-year established, multi-award-winning team, recognised as Best Customer Service Provider and Best B2B Dealer (under 50 employees) at the Mobile News Awards 2022! As an O2 Direct Partner and Gamma Partner, their valued teams pride themselves on delivering consistently exceptional customer service, underpinned by leading solutions and great value pricing, recognised by their 5* Trust Pilot Rating.
Type of Role
- Generating new business leads and following up on sales opportunities for Mobile, Hosted and IT Services across the B2B sector.
- The role will mainly involve generating new business and managing the new account for around 14-30 days thereafter until it is handed to the account management.
- Arranging and hosting meetings with clients and prospects via MS Teams or at customer sites should this be required.
- Creating, growing and maintaining your self-generated pipeline by cold calling/referrals
- Completing all sales from lead to close
- Establish key internal and external relationships to support your sales plan.
- Support & implement new business propositions into the UK SME market
- You will be responsible for identifying, developing and closing sales through sustained prospecting activity.
- You will be able to develop strong internal and external relationships delivering solutions to meet customer demands and requirements (Volume and Value).
- Keeping up to date with market developments and customer insight will be needed to contribute to the broader Field Sales strategy.
- Working on monthly sales targets and KPIs.
- Company car for business and personal use or a monthly car allowance
- 21 days holiday plus bank holidays plus one extra day for every year of service
- Company reward scheme – paid quarterly and annually in line with company profits.
- On-the-spot prizes, team experience days, catered lunches and much more!
- Discounted technology
- Free onsite parking
- Company pension scheme
- Carbon offsetting and a personally funded tree-planting initiative
- Working in a modern office
- Working for a family-friendly business
- Wellness support
- Flexible working considered after in-house training
- HR support
Training: Full training will be provided, including sales development and manufacturer training, e.g. Gamma, Horizon, Virgin and EE).
Support: Engineer support will be available at all times. The customer service and technical team have 23 years of experience. The successful candidate will have the support of a telesales of 2 and a marketing team. However, the expectation is that the candidate will also self-generate.
Career progression: Genuine progression is offered as they’re a growing business with a 5-year plan and growth target to expand the sales team. The company are also in the throes of launching two exciting new brands in the next few months, which will also form part of the salesperson’s portfolio.
- Ideally, a minimum of 2 years of Telecoms sales experience, selling solutions such as mobile, hosted telephony and connectivity.
- Candidates from technology, SaaS, IT or strong sales candidates from other industries will be considered.
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Strong communication skills with the ability to be a great negotiator and influencer at all levels with a variety of customers
- Ability to work independently with focused self-motivation
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation and time management skills.
- Good Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook knowledge.
- Ideal candidates will be geographically located between Bristol and Swansea.
This job is for me
If you feel that you can successfully fulfil this vacancy then apply now:
- By applying online
- Or calling us on: 01392 344924
- Or emailing your CV to: email@example.com
KME Sales NEWSLETTER
KME Recruitment Services
We pride ourselves on providing a complete recruitment solution and are continually looking for ways to offer additional services that we feel will…
CV Writing Tips
Your CV is your tool for gaining a companies initial interest. If your CV is not eye-catching, it is full of grammatical errors and does not represent your…