Field Sales Representative Telecoms
Our client operates within the telecommunications industry in Exeter and is seeking a driven and tenacious new business Field Sales Representative to join their expanding sales team to develop new business relationships across the South West. This is a rewarding role that offers a genuine opportunity for the right individual to thrive.
Basic salary of £25k – £35k (depending on experience) plus uncapped commission, realistic OTE of £60k plus in the first year.
A mixture of office-based, working from home and field-based.
Monday to Friday 8.45 am–5.30 pm, although a degree of flexibility is required in order to fulfil the full duties of the role.
Type of Role
The Field Sales Representative will:
- Be responsible for the end-to-end sales process, from prospecting to qualification and fulfilment.
- Work closely with our client’s sales leadership team and technical support team to secure new clients for their range of managed IT Services and/or Unified Communications Services.
company mobile phone, laptop, company car/allowance, remote access, 20 days annual leave in the first two years of employment rising to 25 days thereafter.
Access to the company’s bonus scheme after 6 months of employment (paid annually), Employee of the Year, company workplace pension scheme, free onsite parking.
The successful candidate will:
- Have B2B field sales experience,
- Ideally have previous experience selling Unified Communications Services
- Have a proven track record of achieving and exceeding targets
- Need to demonstrate a passion for problem-solving and continued development as well as natural communication skills.
- Be educated, presentable and professional
- Be enthusiastic and energetic
- Be honest in their approach
- Ideally live within a commutable distance of Exeter (Exeter, Taunton, Plymouth)
- Be required to generate their own leads (with some support from the telesales team and Marketing)
- Be able to use a CRM system (e.g. Microsoft Dynamics)
This job is for me
If you feel that you can successfully fulfil this vacancy then apply now:
- By applying online
- Or calling us on: 01392 344924
- Or emailing your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
KME Sales NEWSLETTER
KME Recruitment Services
We pride ourselves on providing a complete recruitment solution and are continually looking for ways to offer additional services that we feel will…
CV Writing Tips
Your CV is your tool for gaining a companies initial interest. If your CV is not eye-catching, it is full of grammatical errors and does not represent your…